Day trips on and around Kwalata Wilderness (Limpopo)
In addition to the sheer enjoyment of the tranquillity of the bush there are many activities on and around Kwalata. Drivers are available to take guests to their chosen activity if required. Activities include:
- Elephant back safaris
- White lion breeding project visit
- Quad biking
- Horseback safaris
- Spa treatments such as massage and facials
- Paint ball
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Hot air ballooning
- Photographic safari
- Curio shopping
- Visit to The Fold orphanage
- Wildlife zoo
- Helicopter flips
These activities are located on or close to Kwalata Wilderness and should preferably be pre-booked.
Most of the activities are mornings only and subject to availability.
This company offers a wide array of exciting excursions from deep sea fishing in Mauritius to scuba diving Mozambique’s reefs.
The company was inspired by several requests from clients for us to produce quality pre-approved destinations that correspond with the same ideals that Kwalata has pursued over the last 30 years.
Each trip is tailor made to suit each client’s wishes and offers the convenience of guided organized tours or prearranged self-drive or driven packages. Our knowledge of Africa, its cultures and oddities ease each trip and ensure a pleasurable experience.
Kwalata Adventures include:
- Kruger National Park tours
- Cape Town Tours
- Cape wine lands trips and accommodation
- Botswana overland tours
- Hermanus & Garden Route tours and accommodation
- Victoria Falls
- Deep-sea fishing (Marlin, Sail Fish & Tuna) in Mozambique
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Snorkelling/scuba diving (Mauritius, Mozambique)
- Houseboat on Lake Kariba
- Bass and Tiger fishing